The EDITO-MODEL LAB website is administered by and property of:
- +ATLANTIC CoLAB, registered at IPL-ESTM, Rua do Conhecimento 4, 2526-614, Peniche, Portugal
- Mercator Ocean International, registered at 2 Av. de l'Aérodrome de Montaudran, 31400 Toulouse, France
What is personal data?
Personal data are data that can identify an individual directly or indirectly, for example:
- A civil registration data (name, address, date and place of birth)
- An e-mail address
- An IP address
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Work title
- Professional or personal affiliation (company, university, association, etc.)
The data we collect is necessary to process your requests or to provide you with the services you request.
In addition, certain data may be collected to perform a service or contract to which you are a party.
At what point do we collect personal data about you?
We may collect personal data about you in the following cases:
- When browsing the website
- When you subscribe to our mailing list
It is your responsibility to provide personal data that you certify to be correct and adequate.
On what legal ground(s) do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes described in this privacy statement, in line with Article 5(1)(d) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
What are your rights?
In accordance with applicable law, you have several rights:
- Access. You can request access to your personal data.
- Rectification or modification. You can ask to modify the data concerning your person.
- Right to object on legitimate grounds. You can at any time object to processing for which there is a compelling and legitimate reason.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). You can ask to erase the data concerning you as soon as they are no longer necessary having regard to the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to portability. We can, on request, make your personal data available to you in a structured, and commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to limit processing. Within the limits permitted by law, you can request to limit the processing of personal data concerning your person.
- Right to define directives relating to the fate of his/her personal data after death. You can contact us to define the fate of your personal data in the event of death.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you to attach a photocopy of your identity card to your request and to specify the right you wish to exercise. In the absence of a response within one month, you can file an action with the CNIL National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms via the following link: https://connexion.services.cnil.fr/
How long is your data kept for?
Your personal data is stored in a technical secure environment. Depending on the purpose and processing of the personal collected data, the retention period may be different.
Most personal data is kept for a period that cannot exceed three years after your last use of the website or your last contact with the EDITO-MODEL LAB communication team (regarding the use of our newsletter). The IP address is kept for a period that cannot exceed one year.
Cookies are retained for a period that doesn’t exceed 13 months.
By the end of the retention period, the concerned personal data are deleted from our database.
What is a cookie?
The word cookie is used here in the broad sense to designate all of the computer tracers and other files deposed on the terminal equipment of a user during the consultation of the website or the opening of an email. The cookies placed make possible to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to perform the following operations:
- Memorise information relating to a form that you have filled out on the website
- Allow the technical and administrative functioning of the website
- Measure the audience of people browsing the website
- Collect statistics
What cookies do we use?
See the Cookies Policy pages for details (a link can be found in the footer of the website).
Some cookies may also be placed by third parties, in particular for cookies allowing the playback of multimedia content (video, etc.).
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The recipients of your personal data are the following:
- The EDITO-Model Lab communication teas
- The police authorities in the context of the judicial requisitions
- The administrative and judicial authorities authorised to search for and identify the offender in strict compliance with the legal provisions
The company also calls on subcontractors to carry out the following operations according to the instructions indicated:
- Hosting Services
- Statistical analysis
- Instant messaging service
How do we protect your personal data?
We take various technical security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its disclosure, destruction, or loss, including:
- Transport layer security is used when you use a form containing personal data
- Access to the database containing personal data is strictly limited to persons authorised by the EDITO-Model Lab communication team
- The persons authorised by the project are made aware of the protection of personal data
Modification of the confidentiality policy
EDITO-Model Lab reserves the right to modify the present confidentiality policy and to warn the users by any means.
- EDITO-Model Lab
Mercator Ocean International
2 Av. de l'Aérodrome de Montaudran, 31400 Toulouse, France
- Website: https://edito-modellab.eu
- Email: email@example.com